Wednesday 21 August 2013

 

French Beans(Green Beans)- A Natural Remedy For Kidney Stones


   


  I am not a Educated Urologist. With my experience I have written the home treatment for the most painful thing ever to human being.

Today, the majority of kidney stone is a common problem due to the food habit

The pain which is caused, in my experience it is not comparable.

Four years before I started getting pain in my waist and thought it is problem due to gastric trouble but the amount of pain was increasing and unsustainable. So I visited  a doctor  and he recommended to take a scan.

The scanned report showed, 5mm and 9mm-two stones in the kidney, and the doctor said that it should be removed through surgery.







Medical cost will be INR. 30,000/- (500-600$)  even though we do the surgery there is no guarantee that the formation of stones in kidney will be stopped in future. It all depends on your daily diet and the amount of water you drink daily.

I came home with worries and even I used to drink banana stem juice after my friend had this problem. But it seems i have reduced my consumption of water daily and it was the reason for the problem.

I  surrendered to Google, and Searched for more than 1 hour and later I found out the treatment used by a  vegetable and a liquid.

The name of the vegetables is French beans, the name of the fluid is Water (I drink every day that we have at home).


Preparation

 First buy Fresh French beans (Green beans) 250 Grams - remove the seeds and Add water, It must be four times more than the bean. Boil it for more than two hours. Drink two glasses of decoction for every one hour throughout the day. Try to drink more water as much as possible in between this process.

I started drinking from 5 PM  until 3:30 AM and around 4 AM All the stones are broken in to 5 pieces and flushed out through the urine.

Don't get panic as the stones are in irregular shape sometimes it will bleed.


People Who Don't Have Kidney Stones Also Can follow It Because This Method Has No Side effects



Preventive Measures

 

Drink at-least 3 litres of water per day.

Basil leaves :  with these leaf juice, honey and eat six days, the stone will break completely. (Do it as precaution)

Apple : frequent intake of Apple will stop stone forming.

Grapes   in which, water, salt potassium, stop stone formation. And the fruit contains albumin and sodium chloride  is good solution.

Pomegranate: Consume one table spoon of  juice of this seed + 2 table spoon horse gram juice will control stone formation.

FIG :  Boil in water and filter then take this juice for one month in the empty stomach in morning will be a remedy.

Water Melon has potassium which erodes Stones in the Kidney

Frequently Drink Coconut Tender Water

Banana Stem juice: Stop forming Stones and also break (diffuse) them.




No comments:

Post a Comment